Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Out – Download Notification!! Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invites online applications for the post of Scientific Assistant, Leading Fireman, Driver Cum Pump Operator, Assistant Grade 1 & Steno Grade. The online registration will commence from 05/01/2021 to 25/01/2021. NPCIL Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application – 05.01.2021
- Last date for submission of online application – 25.01.2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
- Scientific Assistant – 03
- Leading Fireman – 01
- Driver cum Pump Operator – 03
- Assistant Grade 1 – 02
- Steno Grade – 02
Total – 11
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Candidates should possess Pass in Graduation with knowledge in-computer applications
NPCIL Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should have Maximum 32 years of Age Limit Up to the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) but no relaxation of educational qualification or method of
NPCIL Senior Assistant Company Secretary Recruitment Salary:
Max Rs. 44900-(Pay in Pay Matric in Level-7)
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online registration will commence from 05.01.2021 to 25.01.2021
- Upload Sign & Photo
- Application Status can be seen by the applicant by login through “Applicant’s Login” link.
Apply Online – 05.01.2021
What is the last date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
The online registration will commence from 05.01.2021 to 25.01.2021
What is the age limit given for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should have Maximum 32 years of Age Limit
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)