Hi Are you from Ashburn, Already 3800+ people watching this notification
NCDC Recruitment 2020: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has released the notification for filling up the Technician, Lab Attendant, Assistant Director Vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 09 December 2020. Candidates can download the Qualification, Remuneration, Application Procedure & other details in our blog. Check Here Details!!!
NCDC Recruitment 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Assistant Director and other Job:
Educational Qualification :
- Masters degree (MSc/M.Sc./ MD) in Biotechnology/ Molecular biology/ Microbial genetics/ Organic Chemistry/ Microbiology OR Zoology with cell biology or human genetics as special subject OR Life Sciences with specialization in molecular biology/ microbial genetics/ cell biology or genetics from a recognised University.
- Master degree OR 03 years exp.after MD degree OR one year exp. after PhD degree in the field of molecular biology related to animal health/human, genomics and/or proteomics research, molecular diagnostics, molecular epidemiology.
- Assistant Director (Mol. Biologist) (NonMed.) = 02 Posts
- Lab Technician = 16 Post
- Lab Attendant = 06 Posts
Not more than 25 years.
NCDC Recruitment Salary & Selection Process:
Consolidated Remuneration Per month (Rs.) 67,700/- (No other allowance are permissible)
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NCDC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
What is the Selection Procedure for NCDC?
· Written exam
· Personal Interview
· Document Verification
How Many Vacancies for the NCDC Recruitment 2020?
· Assistant Director (Mol. Biologist) (NonMed.) = 02 Posts
· Lab Technician = 16 Post
· Lab Attendant = 06 Posts
What is the Eligibility of NCDC Recruitment 2020?
The eligible candidates will be short-listed on the basis of relevant work experience. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)