JET Exam Interview tips and Check JET Interview Marks & cut off.
JET(Joint Employment test): JET department conducts Lekhpal Exam in two steps written exam and Interview. Participants who are successfully clear written test exam they are called for interview. Here I provide you JET Lekhpal Exam Interview questions with answers.
How to prepare for JET Exam Interview?
JET Lekhpal Interview preparation is a very spicy side for a participant after qualifying in written exams they all face an interview by participating organizations In which you all need to prove yourself. Check some excellent tips on Introduce yourself in JET interview.
JET Lekhpal Interview schedule only for 15-20 minutes and in some cases it will be less than it so be prepared for less time and it is better to be well prepared and answer first few questions correctly and with confidence.
JET Lekhpal Exam Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Those candidates who successfully qualified in written test they are called for interview and department scheduled a team of 3-4 members for this. They asked you different types of questions such as
- JET Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
- Current Affairs Questions asked in JET Lekhpal Interview
- JET Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in JET Lekhpal Interview.
Top Common Questions in Interview
- Introduce / Describe yourself?
- What is your father’s name & his job profile?
- Your family background?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- About Your Educational background?
- About Your previous achievements?
- What is the Job Profile of bank PO?
- Why should I hire you?
- What is a Bank?
- What is Indian Economy?
- What is Indian Constitution?
- Tell me about this organization?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Your strong and weak points?
- As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- Any girlfriend? If not then why?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What have you done if you face different language situation in future?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don’t get final selection in this examination to what would you do?
- Why don’t you join your family business?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Your ideal person, leader, party and why?