Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Haryana Postal Circle has Released the Notification for the post Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail guard & Multi Tasking Staff for 58 vacancies. This Application form will be available from 30.07.2020 to 05.08.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Details
Educational Qualification For the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Postal Assistant/ Sorting Asst, Postman/ Mail guard Candidates should possess 12th Class of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Vacancies For the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
|Name of post||Number of post|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25|
|Postman/ Mail guard||14|
|Multi Tasking Staff||19|
Age Limit For the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Asst, Postman/ Mail guard: 18 to 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 Years
- Check the Upper Age Limit in official Notification below Mention Here
Application Fee For the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through e-payment in National e-Biller Id 16491 in any of the computerized post office in India through Challan.
Important Dates For the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||30-07-2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas||05-08-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||25-07-2020|
How To Apply for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)