one of my friend of friend he apply for JET Exam Senior officer in 2016 through JET Exam and he clear online exam and interview . in 1st year training he get 15 thousand staring salary after training he will get above 35 thousand .
Presently the starting basic pay is Rs.15,620/- (with 4 advance increments) The official will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (D.A), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A)/ Lease rental, City Compensatory Allowance (C.C.A), Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Senior officer (SO) is a starting level post of any officer . So you will have kept under approx 1 to 2 years of training period. In which you learn basic and essential duties of a SO in the Office.
Check The other main benefits payable on a monthly basis as part of the salary of Senior officer (SO) . You can check details here. In addition to Basic Pay,Senior officer , junior officer , assistant officer and management trainee are eligible for the following allowances –
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – It is a cost of living adjustment allowance paid to all govt and public sector Senior officers. It is revised on a quarterly basis and based on Consumer Price Index (CPI). Calculation of DA depends on inflation. DA can go up with higher inflation and also come down if the inflation rate is in negative.
- HRA – This depends on the place of posting, and it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting .
- Special Allowance – This will add in 10th BPS (wef. 01/11/2012) and for Scale, I 7.75% on which DA is also payable .
- CCA – This also depends on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0% .
- Conveyance allowance – It is paid for commuting between home and office .