JET Clerk officers Exam Notification 2018 – Last date 31 Dec 2017
Joint Employment Test is organizing JET Clerk Officers exam 2018 to assess and select candidates for the Clerk officer post in the various organization. Application Start 1-dec-2017 and last date for apply 31-Dec-2017 . Education, age and other details check below.
1.Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India
2.Age (As on 01.12.2017):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 32 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.12.1984 and not later than 01.12.1997 (both dates inclusive) subsequent interview . There is no age relaxation.
Candidates should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Salary: Presently, the starting basic pay is 8200-20300 (with 4 advance Increments) The official will also be eligible for Medical and other allowances It depending on place of posting and other factors.
Syllabus Of JET Clerk Officers Exam
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum
|1||Reasoning/तार्किक योग्यता||30||Composite Time of 1.30 hours|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude/संख्यात्मक अभियोग्यता||30|
|4||General Awareness/General Knowledge/सामान्य जागरूकता/सामान्य ज्ञान||35|
|5||Computer Knowledge/कंप्यूटर ज्ञान||30|
Fees : Student have to pay 600 rs .
- 600/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600 /- for all others
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 01.12.2017 to 31.12.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Written Exam Requisites for Applying Online
- Go to www.jetexam.in .
- click on candidate login and file your details .
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. JET Exam may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e- mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a
valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Indent for Clerk offices 2018-2019 (Participated Organization location in India)
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||Proposed|