Joint Employment Test is organizing JET Junior officers exam 2018 to assess and select candidates for the Junior officer post in the various organization. Application Start 13-jan-2018 ( Tentative Date ) and last date for apply 15-Feb-2018 . Education, age and other details check below.
1.Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India
Age (As on 13.01.2018):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 13.1.1985 and not later than 13.1.1993 (both dates inclusive) subsequent interview . There is no age relaxation.
Education qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination. Will be called for an Interview to be conducted by participated organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 13.01.2018 to 15.02.2018 ( Tentative Date ) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Written Exam Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. JET Exam may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e- mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a
valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 13.01.2018 to 15.02.2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 600/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 650 /- for all others
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the JET Exam website www.jetexam.in and click on the Home Page to open the link
“vacancies” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY
JET Junior Officers Exam to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature .
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
5. After Complete your form details complete your payment . you can complete payment using net banking, debit card and credit card .