JET Exam (Joint Employment Test) recruitment – JET Exam has invited applications for the recruitment of Lekhpal, accounts officer, Manager and other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-02-2017 to 27-02-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JET Exam Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- accounts officer
- assistant manager
- junior engineer and other posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 35 years as on 01-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Others candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2, Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: JET Exam Selection will be based on written test and interview.
JET Exam Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- through online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply JET Exam : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.jetexam.in” from 01-02-2017 to 25-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online For JET Exam:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.jetexam.in.
3. Go to Careers.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.