Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
UPSC Notification 2017 : – UPSC Civil Services exam student must know about UPSC Syllabus 2017 for Prelims Exams. See recent UPSC Prelims Notification 2017 here. UPSC (union public service commission) conducts the CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (CSE) which is a nationwide exam with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%. UPSC conducts CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION in three phases – a preliminary examination, and a mains examination followed by a personality test (interview). Stage one Preliminary examination is a qualifying test advertised in May and held in August every year. Results are published in mid-October.
The Following table is about UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern & What are the UPSC Prelims Exam papers and subjects for 2017:
|UPSC Prelims Exam Papers||Duration||Questions||Marks|
|Paper I – General Studies: It is qualifying paper to write the mains exam||2 Hours||100||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude: This paper is of qualifying nature, but candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper and marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.||2 Hours||80||200|
There are 2 papers in Prelims exam – General Studies and Aptitude or CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and Social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate change-that donot require subject specialization
- General science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level. (will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation)
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum
|1||Reasoning/तार्किक योग्यता||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude/संख्यात्मक अभियोग्यता||50|
|4||General Awareness/General Knowledge/सामान्य जागरूकता/सामान्य ज्ञान (म.प्र.)||75|
|5||Computer Knowledge/कंप्यूटर ज्ञान||15|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.